Each year Wolverine conducts “Contractor Safety Workshops” for all contractors. The workshops provide an excellent opportunity for Wolverine management to demonstrate their commitment to providing a safe and healthy work environment. The workshops also provide an opportunity to emphasize to our contractors the very important role they play in Wolverine’s business and safety objectives.
Workshops are designed to:
- Establish/Maintain an alliance with our contractor workforce
- Provide a communication opportunity (two way)
- Emphasize that a team approach is required if we are to meet our safety objective
- Review Wolverine’s safety expectations
- Discuss specific safety programs and issues
Have a question?
"*" indicates required fields